EnerMech LG Ball Valve
SoniMech’s parent company, EnerMech can manufacture bespoke high integrity trunnion mounted ball valves, to clients' specifications.
View a PDF version of EnerMech’s technical brochure here.
- All valves and equipment supplied comply with Directive 97/23/EC, the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) and are CE marked
- Valves are manufactured to the latest API, ASME, BS, ISO & MSS standards
- Valves can be supplied in pressure ratings ASME 150# to 2500# and API 2000 to 15000
- End connections can be threaded, socket weld or butt weld through to flanged and hub type
- Valve material options include carbon steel, low temperature carbon steel, low alloy steel, CR-Mo alloy steel, stainless steels, duplex & super duplex stainless steels, nickel alloys, titanium
- Various overlays can be applied to critical areas of valves to improve performance and durability such as electroless nickel plating (ENP), stainless steel, stellite, tungsten carbide, chromium carbide and Inconel 625
- Specific valve data sheets, drawings and catalogues can be supplied on request